The Digital Advantage
New Technology has changed your options.
It’s a revolution for the printing business! High end digital printers are now available to print with the same or better quality as traditional presses. That means short runs are no longer outrageously priced, long production times have disappeared, and customers don’t have to be satisfied with marginal quality when they need to print variable information.
This new generation of digital printers gives you:
- Unlimited flexibility: sizes, shapes, colors, information, inks, and stocks. Whatever you design, we can print.
- Short runs: without the burden of plate charges, set-up fees, or pre-press charges. Whether it’s one label or 100,000 labels. Logo Label offers pricing that is competitive with offset or flexo.
- Variable data: whether it’s a number, a bar code, or an image. Variable data is fast and easy with our digital printing systems.
- Faster turnaround:your labels are ready in an average of 5-7 business days, not 3-6 weeks.
- Brilliant quality: crisp images in rich, bright color at 800 dpi. It’s better than most traditional presses!
Who Uses Digital Printing?
We service clients big and small, from start-up to multi-nationals.
There are cost and time advantages for almost everyone who switches from traditional presses to digital printing. With digital printing, plate costs, pre-press charges, art fees, and long wait times are eliminated. If your business could benefit from shorter turnaround times, flexible artwork and copy for different products, improved print reproduction, and lower costs per label, you should consider taking advantage of this technology and our expertise.
Logo Label serves the following:
- Beauty Industry
- Candy Industry
- Coffee Industry
- Food Industry
- Home GoodProducts
- Neutraceutical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Industry
- Water Industry